Penn Commercial Business/Technical School: Financial Aid
If you have the will, we'll help you find the way.
For those who qualify, financial aid assistance is available for Penn Commercial Business/Technical School students. We've helped thousands of students from all walks of life find the money they need for higher education. Not just high school graduates, but people in the current workforce, working parents, displaced workers, even people looking for job retraining or a new direction in life.
Our financial aid department will assist in the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Not only does Penn Commercial Business/Technical School participate in Title IV programs, but various institutional scholarships are also offered. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
You must meet the following basic eligibility requirements to be considered for financial aid:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen as defined by the Immigration and Naturalization Service
- You must demonstrate a financial need (as determined by your FAFSA)
- You must be enrolled on at least a half-time basis in an approved undergraduate program of study
- You must have high school diploma or GED
- You must be a Pennsylvania resident (if applying for PA State aid)
- You must demonstrate academic progress to continue to receive aid
CODE OF CONDUCT
Penn Commercial is committed to providing students and their families with the best information and processing alternatives available regarding student borrowing. In support of this and in an effort to rule out any perceived or actual conflict of interest between Penn Commercial officers, employees or agents and education loan lenders, Penn Commercial has adopted the following:
- Penn Commercial does not participate in any revenue-sharing arrangements with any lender.
- Penn Commercial does not permit any officer, employee or agent of the school who is employed in the financial aid office or is otherwise involved in the administration of education loans to accept any gifts of greater than a nominal value from any lender, guarantor or servicer.
- Penn Commercial does not permit any officer, employee or agent of the school who is employed in the financial aid office or is otherwise involved in the administration of education loans to accept any fee, payment or other financial benefit (including a stock purchase option) from a lender or affiliate of a lender as compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or contract to provide services to a lender or on behalf of a lender relating to education loans.
- Penn Commercial does not permit any officer, employee or agent of the school who is employed in the financial aid office or is otherwise involved in the administration of education loans to accept any thing of value from a lender, guarantor, or group of lenders and/or guarantors in exchange for service on an advisory board, commission or other group established by such a lender, guarantor group of lenders and/or guarantors. Penn Commercial does allow for the reasonable reimbursement of expenses associated with participation in such boards, commissions or groups by lenders, guarantors, or groups of lenders and/or guarantors.
- Penn Commercial does not assign a lender to any first-time borrower through financial aid packaging or any other means.
- Penn Commercial recognizes that a borrower has the right to choose any lender from which to borrow to finance his/her education. Penn Commercial will not refuse to certify or otherwise deny or delay certification of a loan based on the borrower's selection of a lender and/or guarantor.
- Penn Commercial will not request or accept any offer of funds to be used for private education loans to students from any lender in exchange for providing the lender with a specified number or volume of Title IV loans, or a preferred lender arrangement for Title IV loans.
- Penn Commercial will not request or accept any assistance with call center or financial aid office staffing.